AS PER CDC GUIDELINES, FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED AT ALL MEETINGS AT THE JACKSON TOWN HALL, EFFECTIVE 6/26/2020
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public (do not pace on children under the age of 2, or anyone who has breathing issues)
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep 6 feet between yourself and others. THe cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.