FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Christine Miller, Adams County Solid Waste & Recycling Director
ADAMS COUNTY LANDFILL DROP-OFF RESTRICTIONS
After discussions with our township partners, Adams County Solid Waste will be opening back
up to the public for limited drop off services. It is our intent to maintain services as best a
possible while ensuring the safety of our staff and the residents of Adams County. Effective
Monday, March 30, 2020 , we will be reopened to the public with the guidelines outlined
For the safety of the office staff, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
● The landfill drop-off will accept “bagged” household garbage only (see below for more
● Credit card payments only, please.
● Only one customer in the office at a time.
● Cover your coughs and sneezes. Do not come to the drop-off if you are sick.
● Do not come to the office to make payments on your bill, send a check or use the online
service, found on our website www.co.adams.wi.us/departments/solid-waste-recycling
It is unnecessary during this “Safer at Home” order to dispose of non-household garbage.
Please do not bring any of the following to the drop-off until further notice:
Appliances, Batteries, Construction Materials, Concrete, Electronics, Tires, Used Oil, Yard Waste,
etc. Remember, ONLY “bagged” household garbage.
Public Drop-off hours are Monday – Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm. If you have questions, please
contact the Solid Waste Department at (608) 339-9178 or by email: [email protected]
Preserving and strengthening individuals, families, and the community