LAND & WATER CONSERVATION COMMITTEE MEETING
February 8, 2016 1:00 p.m.
· Call meeting to order; Pledge of Allegiance and roll call.
· Was the meeting properly announced?
· Approve Agenda.
· Approve minutes of January 11, 2016.
· Public participation.
Committee to discuss and/or take action on the following Land & Water agenda items:
1. Report on Wildlife Abatement
2. Report on NRCS
3. Report on WDNR
4. Report on L&WC Department activities
5. Report on Central Wisconsin Windshed Partners
6. Report on Golden Sands Resource Conservation and Development
7. Report on USDA Farm Services Agency
8. Report on Duck Creek activities
9. Financial report
10. Discuss and/or act on variance request from New Chester Dairy
11. Discuss and/or act on Woods Violation regarding the Animal Waste Management Ordinance
Items for next month’s Land & Water Conservation Committee meeting:
Next meeting date:
Motion to Adjourn.
Any person wishing to attend whom, because of a disability, requires special accommodation should contact the Land & Water Department at 608-339-4268, at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting time so appropriate arrangements can be made. This is a public meeting. As such, all members or a majority of the members of the County Board may be in attendance. While a majority of the County Board members or majority of any given County Board Committee may be present, only the above Committee will take official action based on the above agenda.